2.02.2013

My Baby Giraffe - My Mind's Eye Challenge

Well, after having my 3rd little guy almost a year ago, I am finally starting to find more time to scrapbook and of course I had to play along with the challenge this month over at MME (since I have so many of their collections! :)  Here is the wonderful sketch by Ronda:

 And here is my interpretation:


I have been wanting to scrapbook this photo since I took it back in October...I mean, really, isn't he adorable?!  :)  I used multiple collections to create this page:  Follow Your Heart (background paper), Alphabet Soup (playing cards), Quite Contrary (photo frame), Miss Caroline (sunshine), Lime Twist (letter stickers) and even a little 12 days of Christmas and Stella & Rose in the confetti.  I love how easy it is to combine collections from My Mind's Eye!


The journaling reads:  "Your first Halloween and you were so adorable in this giraffe costume.  And that smile...so sweet!"
The ribbon and buttons are American Crafts and 'the story' journal tag is from Elle's Studio.
 
To see all the other great entries or to enter your own project you can check out the challenge on the MME blog HERE.
 
 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute layout but even cuter picture! He's adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOODNESS---that little giraffe is the CUTEST!!! I want to just pinch his little cheeks! LOVE the papers and that scalloped ribbon! FAB LO!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable! So cute!