7.11.2010

We love soccer!!!

Did anyone watch the FIFA world cup today? We caught the last half...go Spain! Growing up I had a lot of good friends that played soccer but I myself never did. I was more into dance, the arts, and basketball. However, I married a soccer loving man and my boys have a passion for soccer as well. So while my guys were all watching the game I decided to join in the soccer fun by scrapbooking one of my favorite photos from the spring soccer season this year.

I used Bo Bunny's current Layout Challenge. I always love having a great sketch to work with!


Aren't my little soccer players adorable?! :) I'm really happy with how this layout came together. After picking out the photo I wanted to use, I dug around in my BoBunny stash and found this great striped paper left over from the Christmas collection 'Tis the Season. It had all the right colors and the coordinating sticker sheet even had the right letters left for me to spell love. Then I just grabbed some coordinating Bo Bunny double dot papers, buttons, and more letters (from the Sophie collection) to create my layout.

The white cardstock is Bazzill Basics and the soccer ball sticker is from EK Success.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I'll be back in a few days with another layout!


2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous page. What cuties and just love that dp and layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

de said...

Amazing Kerry! Yes, they are indeed adorable! And I love your take on the sketch!!! Awesome LO!