7.23.2010

Just Keep Swimming (Take 2)

So, you may remember my Just Keep Swimming card from a few days ago. Today I'm sharing an updated version. It was so incredible close to Kazan's sketch #57 over at 2 Sketches 4 You that I decided to tweek it a bit to fit the sketch and take the opportunity to make the card even better!

My 3 embellishments are on the right side instead of the left but otherwise the layout is pretty much the same.




The two little fish popped up on foam squares add extra dimension to the bottom area of the card and give it better balance I think. I'm really happy with this fun and cute encouragement card! I am also entering this card into the Moxie Fab World's Card Style Fun and Cute challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another project to share!

This card was created using Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel collection and a little Bo Bunny double dot cardstock for the edge of the sun.

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

The "water" on your card is just so cute! Adorable.

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and bright card. I just love everything about this card.

Unknown said...

oh wow how cute is this! Love the sailboat, fishies and bright colors
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kerry! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!