2.19.2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #76

Welcome to another Etsy Inspired Challenge! This week's featured Etsy shop, Enchanted Beehive, is filled with pretty soaps and pendants for you to be inspired by. I was instantly inspired by the monogrammed soaps...I loved the circles, colors and layout of the photo.



This was such an easy card to put together but I really love how it turned out. I guess I'm just a clean and simple kind of gal! :)

By playing along in the challenge this week you could win an item of your choice from Enchanted Beehive or even some digital images from our sponsor this week Doodle Palace.

All you need to do is visit Enchanted Beehive and find an item that inspires you, create your own project and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Blog by Friday, February 26th at noon.

Happy crafting!

Be sure to visit these lovely ladies too:
Have a great weekend! I am hoping to have lots to share next week as I should be getting some projects back from my scrapbook store and I'm going to try to fit in a few challenges too.


7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Kerry this is one awesome and inspiring thank you card. Love the layout and the colors.

Jacquel said...

LOVE your card Kerry...it totally goes with your inspiration piece! Great work!!!

de said...

OMG this is perfect for your inspiration piece! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

super cute card! love it!

lisa a.

Ashley Newell said...

This is soooo cute Kerry! I love what you did here! Perfect inspiration!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Wonderful card, Kerry! A perfectly inspired card! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Wow fabulous use of the inspiration!