2.12.2010

CPS and PTI

Papertrey Ink is sponsoring the CPS challenge this week so of course I had to play along. Have you seen some of the new stuff PTI is coming out with in the next few months?! Gorgeous felt, dies, impression plates, special color couture embellishments, acrylic paint in adorable little paint cans, and more. Check out the PTI blog for all the details...they are really rolling out a ton of amazing ideas for 2010. I can see my spending money dwindling quickly! :)

So here is the CPS sketch:


And here is my card:



For this card I used my PTI cardstock, some May Arts felt floral lace, and the MM Flutter collection. I had fun playing with the MM trims, pretty paper, and beautiful locket. Here is a picture with the locket closed and a photo of my card before I decided to add the extra butterflies and sentiment.



What a difference a few little details make, right?! Doesn't this card/Flutter collection make you ready for Spring? If you are in the mood for some more Spring inspiration check out my post below to see the Spring themed treasury I created today too.

2 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

your cards are lovely!

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Oh I LOVE this card, the locket is awesome! What a cute idea. :-)