9.29.2009

Top 3 Tuesday

Well, I have had a busy few weeks and haven't had time to contact shop owners regarding featuring their shop, so today I am going to share 3 of my favorite projects that I have created recently!

First up are two Christmas projects that I created for my scrapbook store, Lasting Memories, using the BoBunny Tis the Season collection.

I just love the traditional red and green colors on this card, the fun polka dots, and the pleated ribbon. I have to give credit to Tiffany for teaching/inspiring me to do the pleated ribbon technique, she has a great tutorial HERE on her blog.

I just love Christmas time! And this layout captures a special day that my boys and I spent with my mom enjoying the sights, smells, and sounds of Christmas at Molbacks (a home and garden store). Just so you know that dog in the picture with my little one is a stuffed animal...I would not let my little one year old get that close to a dog we don't know! :)

And my third favorite item to share with you today is one of my card making kits for kids that I sell in my Etsy shop. I love inspiring children's creativity and the paper on this particular tin is one of my favorites.

Enjoy your day...may it be filled with many creative moments!

2 comments:

de said...

These are all amazing! You've been busy!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

Oh my word girl that Scrap Book page is totally gorgeous!!! I adore it and the other projects are pretty great too!!

Heather