9.08.2009

Top 3 Tuesday

Well, it is a big day here at our house...my oldest is starting 1st grade which means he will be at school ALL day. :(

But enough with the sadness...I have 3 great Etsy shops to share with you today. I found these shops through the Etsy forums and all of them are fairly new. So, show them a little love by leaving a comment or stopping by their shops to see what all they have to offer! :)

First up is Beadz n Bling, which is filled with some really gorgeous jewelry. I was particularly attracted to all the freshwater pearl necklaces, many of which come in unique colors like this beautiful piece! I think Mandy from Limelight needs this one! :)

Beadz n Bling also has some great fall items currently in stock...here are two of my favorites, the Pumpkin Patch Earrings and Autumn Harvest Necklace:



Next up is My Craft Experience - paintings, artwork, and jewelry by Barbara. Barbara definitely has some fabulous jewelry in her shop. Here is one of my favorites:


However, I was most attracted to Barbara's artwork. Just look at this amazing wooden box! It makes me want to do some painting! :)

Check out Barbara's shop to see more of her beautiful pieces!

The third shop I have to share with you today is The Moss Garden. First of all, don't you just love the name?! The Moss Garden is filled with jewelry inspired by the forest and the sea, which definitely suits me! The forest and ocean are two of my favorite places to be...nature is just so beautiful and calming for me. Here are two of my favorites from The Moss Garden:


I hope you enjoyed all three of these shops today! I will be back later this week with some new projects of my own!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous shops! When I go to Etsy, I want everything. It like being a kid...or maybe a girl...no like being a stamper in craft store. LOL

Green Hand Studio said...

Kerry
thanks a lot for including me in your gallery!
Hugs
Barbara

Splendid Little Stars said...

That IS a big day! fun shops!

Victoria said...

Hi Kerry, thanks again for the kind words about my shop - I am definitely in great company (love that cat jewelry box).