12.19.2008

Happy Friday!

Well we are in winter wonderland here but I took a break from all my Christmas projects to make two cards yesterday. For both of my cards I used my new Basic Grey archaic paper pad...thanks again Amy! First up is a thank you card I created using Laura's sketch from 2sketches4you.

I love the earthy tones to this Basic Grey paper and thought this leaf stamp from Unity's gratitude=joy set would compliment the paper nicely. Then I added a little bling for some dimension.

Next up is the card I made for Jeanne's pie color challenge in the Unity forum yesterday (which I also won a $5 Unity g.c. for! :). I love pumpkin pie so I created this card using brown, orange, and cream colors.

The stamps I used for this card were Unity's worn grid background stamp and the stars and sentiment are from the School Rock Star set.

Have a great day! Check out the Unity forum or Angela's blog for a list of other Unity customers posting fabulous projects today. Unless our power goes out I will be posting again tomorrow! :)

22 comments:

Sara Henton said...

Great cards!! I think they make really wonderful masculine ones too

Lisa F said...

I LOVE the background on your pie challenge card! Beautiful cards!

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry, you are amazing! I love these cards!

Shemaine Smith said...

Great cards! You should totally submit that you rock card for publishing girl!

Amy said...

I love these Kerry!!

Unknown said...

cute stuff girl!! PS you won my blog candy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards!!

Laura Davis said...

Kerry
This is lovely! I love the paper you used!
Laura

Ellibelle said...

Great cards!! And congrats on winning!

Amy said...

Wow both of these cards are fantastic Kerry! I love the earthhy tones and your layering is great!

Ann said...

These are both awesome! Love what you did with Laura's sketch, and the colors and stars are so fun on the other! :D

Anonymous said...

Your cards are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Both of these are great!!!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Don't you just LUV Gratitude = Joy! You did an amazing Job with that! Thank you so much for taking a break and posting for HIP HOP! Your work is WONDERFUL!My sincere apologies for not posting on MY BLOG till late! I will try not to let THAT happen again!

Katie said...

Both of these are great!! Love your take on Laura's sketch!!

Katie

Kevin Renz said...

Both are wonderful cards! Make sure to stay warm.

Unknown said...

Ooh, some of my very favorite papers! I love the cards you made with them, especially the one for 2s4u! (-;

Maria said...

Great job, love the BG papers and Unity stamps

Jacquel said...

Supah cute cards! nice job on both!!!

Peet said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love your take on Laura's sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards!!! both of them!!! ... HUGS...SK :)

Lisa H. said...

wow! great work on these!