9.13.2008

WELCOME!

Hello all! To any of you visiting me from SCS, thank you for all of your inspiration! I am excited to finally have my own blog so that I can share my creations more with all of you. My goal is to post at least twice a week. I am new to blogging so I would appreciate any comments or suggestions you might have for me. I have been scrap booking for over 5 years now and have gotten into stamping and card making in the last two years. I have found the stamping and scrap booking communities to be filled with such nice and creative people. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and letting you learn a little more about me. Now I am going to try to post my first project. This is a card I made last night for my brother. I love this boy's line of paper by My Mind's Eye.
Here are the details for this card:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Card Stock: Bazzill - Festive & Mocha Divine
Stamps: Happy Birthday sentiment - SU Think Happy Thoughts; Stars and Headed for Stardom sentiment - Verve Starlight/Starbright set

Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice card. I love the stars and stripes together. The layout is nice too.

Shana

Unknown said...

Your blog and card look great!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awsome card! Love the paper too! Your blog looks great!

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Looking GOOD!!! I got into your gallery just fine, and everything looks great on your blog so far. Congratulations on successfully getting up and running. I've been thinking of starting a blog. Your success is inspirational for me. Best wishes!

Gina Lindsay said...

Nice card. Good start to your blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your blog-- I love the background and I think the details you put in were perfect! One tip for you: If you want to have access all the time to your SCS Gallery, you can add it as a "Link" by adding a gadget in your right hand column and then putting your SCS URL in there-- that way as you add more posts, you won't lose that one on your page!