9.23.2008

Many Thanks

If you have not yet seen Carolyn King's blog you MUST go visit! She has a HUGE blog candy for one lucky person. In honor of her Grandma and World Alzheimer's Day, she is asking everyone to send at least one card to someone who cares for an Alzheimer patient. My grandmother and great grandmother both suffered from this disease so this has touched a special place in my heart. I am so thankful to Carolyn for raising money and awareness for Alzheimers. I also want to thank the many amazing companies and individuals who so generously donated to the blog candy. Please go to Carolyn's blog to see the long list! So, I decided to send my card to the facility that took good care of my grandmother. Here it is:

But, I didn't feel like this would be enough so I decided to send a bunch of cards that the staff could use to send to their loved ones or to someone who has touched their life in a positive way.















Even if you don't end up sending a card to a caregiver of an Alzheimer's patient, I hope this post will inspire you to send a card to someone who has made a difference in your life.

Here are the details for my Many Thanks card: Cardstock: SU Purely Pomegranate & Wild Wasabi, Bazzill Pollen; Colorbox moss green & warm violet ink; Stampendous many thanks stamp, SU Noteworthy flower stamp; SU tag corner punch, Prima flowers, Making Memories crystal brads; (PP & ribbon Unkown)

6 comments:

Jessy said...

these are such pretty cards and that is so very sweet of you to send them along! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful collection of cards and such a wonderful gesture and idea to thank the caregivers.

MamatoOne said...

Beautiful cards and how wonderful of you to send cards so the staff can pay it forward!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great set of cards! I am so glad you liked your Blog Candy! I hope you have fun with it (:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards you have made, and a really nice reason to send them.

We've had Alzheimer's hit our family and one Aunt has it now. Totally devestating.

I need to go send HER a card!!!

Elizabeth said...

That card is so darling, I love it!