3.06.2014

My Favorite Photo Layout - Chic Tags Sketch Challenge

 

I got a chance to do a little crafting this week and was inspired by the Chic Tags February Sketch It Out Challenge to create this layout.
 

I so rarely get out from behind the camera, so any photo of me with my boys is definitely one to scrapbook!  I love this great patterned paper from Crate Paper's Love Notes collection...I am now wishing I bought more than just the one sheet!  :)  I took the photo of this layout before I added my journaling.  I often like the clean look of layouts a little better without all the words, however, the words are SO important in remembering the story behind the photo.  Here is what I said:

"I am so glad that I stepped out from behind the camera to get this picture.  It captures the joy you bring me each and every day.  You are my last little man and I so cherish our time together...just the two of us.  We have lots of snuggles and laughs and I can never get enough of your sweet smile."

Here are a few close ups:
Love the triangle tags from Chic Tags!  And those gold hearts are from Studio Calico.





No comments: