5.27.2013

Birthday Decor - Bo Bunny

Just wanted to pop in this evening for a minute to share one of my many projects I have created for my son's first birthday.  We are doing a circus/carnival theme (HERE are the adorable plates/decorations that started this grand idea) and I am having fun coming up with cute ideas (and finding lots of inspiration/ideas online too).  Here is a little décor item I made using Bo Bunny's Surprise collection.  I think it will be fun to put by the cake for extra decoration.


I love how colorful this Bo Bunny collection is...so perfect for a child birthday party.  I can't wait to use some of it to scrapbook the party too!   The container is a baby food jar and I just cut wood skewers to different heights for the signs/flags.  There are also some M&M's in the jar to keep the skewers in place.

I am super busy this week finishing up preparations for the party and working on my photo class too so it might be a bit quiet here for the next week or two.  But then I will have lots of fun stuff to share from the party, links to great party sites, and some birthday cards to share too.

Enjoy your week!



1 comment: