4.27.2012

Sending Hugs and Kisses

Happy Friday everyone!  We are taking it easy at home today as my youngest has a bad cold.  So, I thought I'd take a moment to share a card I made recently.  I was playing around with my twine and came up with this fun idea...



I am heading into the final few weeks of my pregnancy and am looking forward to meeting our newest little one and finding out if we are having another sweet boy or our first girl.  I'm feeling pretty good...just tired.   I haven't quite accomplished all that I had hoped to before the baby's arrival but I have made excellent progress with updating our photo albums and creating some layouts.  I'm hoping to get a little more done in these next few weeks...wish me luck! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!  And if you happen to get some crafting time in...there is still time to play in the Unique Crafters challenge - paper flowers.  Click HERE to check it out!



No comments: