3.07.2011

i heart faces - People's Choice week

This week at i heart faces the challenge is to post your favorite face photo from February. While working on my photography class assignment (trying to capture sparkling eyes) I took this photo of my youngest son and just love how it turned out...the sparkle and wonder in his eyes and his sweet little smile as he is looking up at me...priceless! :) I hope you like it too and are inspired to capture the sparkle in your own child's eyes!

And...it is People's Choice week over at iheartfaces which means that all of you get to decide on your favorite face photo. There are tons of talented photographers submitting their favorite photos so be sure to head on over to iheartfaces to place your vote!


Click HERE to see all the other favorite February face photos and VOTE!


Update: If you are looking for my entry it is #277.

1 comment:

FibreJunky said...

Oh wow...talk about things that make me smile (like your happy card in this week's EIC post) - this pic is wonderful!!