8.21.2010

Who wants to go Shopping with me?!

I love Etsy! I always find so many unique, fun, and beautiful items. It's a good thing that I am careful with my spending! :) However, as part of the Etsy community myself, I definitely now look to Etsy when it comes time to buy a special gift. And with Christmas slowly sneaking up on us, I have been keeping my eye out for great gift ideas. Care to do a little browsing with me?! :)

Here are two treasuries I created recently that are filled with fabulous items from some wonderful shops.

First up, a warm, fall inspired treasury filled with yummy chocolate colored items.


Click HERE to check out all these items along with links to the shops that create them!

Next up is a treasury filled with items that just make me happy. I love the colors and summer feel to this collection.

Click HERE to see these items up close and to take a closer look at the shops that they came from.

My most recent Etsy purchase was from THIS shop. And I have my eye on THIS shop...love their photograph sets of Paris in yellow and green.

I always love to discover new shops, so if you have a favorite Etsy shop or own an Etsy shop yourself, I'd love to hear from you...please leave me a comment!

No comments: