5.20.2010

Look what I got!!!

Brand new, yummy papers from Echo Park Paper Company's first collection Sweet Summertime and I am in love!!! It is so colorful and fun with adorable patterns, stickers and journaling tags too! My scrapbook store got an order of this paper in the day before they closed their doors and so I snagged two full sets of the stuff plus a few extra papers too. I had to make sure I had at least two of each paper in case I want to make some fun double page summer scrapbook layouts, right?! :) Plus I thought I would list a little bit of it in my Etsy shop too...that's right...I have two smaller 6x6 sets that I am selling in my shop along with some great new May Arts and American Crafts ribbon.

This line is not one that you will keep sitting in your drawer for years to come...you are going to want to tear into it and get crafting! And that is exactly what I did!

I truly love every piece of paper and sticker in this collection (no I am not receiving any compensation for these comments!) :) I have been meaning to submit some thank you cards for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol competition and this paper totally got my mojo flowing. I made the flowers 3 dimensional by popping up the front row of flowers on some foam squares and don't you just love the green polka dot scallop border! I thought it worked great as grass! The only part of this card that is not from the Echo Park Sweet Summertime collection is the rhinestones that I added...I think they add that extra something to the card.

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Have you seen this collection yet...do you love it too?

HERE is the set I am offering in my Etsy shop.


And along with the Summertime theme, I also created a new treasury on Etsy titled Summer at the Market...check it out up close along with links to the great shops I discovered HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Bagladee said...

Wow great treasury and beautiful card. :D Emma x

StampinCathy said...

Your card is awesome. I just love that paper and the embellishments are fabulous.