5.23.2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #37

This week's Etsy shop, sunbasilgarden, has some really cute soaps! These Poppy soaps are one of my favorites and the inspiration for my project today. I just love the shape and colors of these.


My inspiration led me to create a cute little gift bag for a friend. I think I may need to buy these soaps to go inside! =)

I also really liked these fun soaps.



They reminded me of a card set I have in my own Etsy shop, take a look...



Now I know the lovely team has a lot of wonderful projects in store for you too so be sure to pay them a visit and leave them a little love while you're there! =)
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bag is FABU!!!! Just super cute!

de said...

I LOVE this! What a great idea! Such a fun project! You could fill the gift bag with the soap... what a wonderful gift idea!

StampinCathy said...

Wow I love your amazing and inspiring take on this challenge. This Etsy Shop rocks.

Kristen Carll said...

Kerry these are awesome! :) Great job hun! That bag is so stinkin adorable!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

EEEEK! I LOVE that gift bag, Kerry! You are right...we could make a lovely gift package if we combine our Etsy projects this week! I will be CASEing your gift bag to put my soaps in when they arrive! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations, Kerry!

Tiff said...

I've got to heart your Etsy Shop!!!! Love your gift bag and with Emily's card-perfection!

Ashley Newell said...

Super duper cute Kerry! Are you selling these bags in your shop? If not, you should, they are excellent! I love it!

Lee said...

Oh wow!!!! What a fabulous gift bag!!! And adorable card set Kerry!!

Dawn M said...

both of these are super cute!

Joy said...

what a sweet bag kerry!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey there Kerry!!!

Your projects this week turned out totally wonderful!!! I love both of them and so so perfect for your inspiration pieces!!!

Sorry I have not been able to play this week Hubby and kiddos all either have Strep Throat or Sinus infections!!! I did do an Etsy post today though!!!

Heather

Scrapacat said...

This store really fired up your mojo! I love your work!
~ky

Jacquel said...

Awesome work Kerry! I like all your cards....great job!!!

Sunbasilgarden said...

Kerry- I absolutely love your bag! I'm so tickled you were inspired by one of my soaps. They would make the sweetest teachers gift! Off to check out more in your shop. Thanks so very much for including my soap shop. Lauren :)