1.12.2009

He is Holy

As many of you know one of the resolutions I set for myself this year was to focus more on God and His word on a daily basis. One of the ways I am going to do this is by participating in the His Holy Name challenge that Patter Cross has started this year. At first I was feeling a little overwhelmed and unsure how to go about creating a project that focused on God's word but I prayed about it, let go of my need for perfection (since it is not about me but Him and my goal is to be closer to him...my projects are for more for spiritual growth not publication :), and thought about what size/type of project would be best for me. So, here is what I came up with...

For my page I found two Bible verses that really spoke to me and also added a verse from a song I like. I decided to make small 4x6 pages that I will compile into a photo album. I am going to get one of those photo albums that has separate slots for each 4x6 picture and then has a few journal lines so that I can put a date by each one too. I am super excited to begin this wonderful journey and know that it is going to be such a blessing in my life...thank you for the inspiration Patter! Thanks for stopping by and sharing in this journey with me!


3 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Kerry, these are wonderful, I like your designs.

Elizabeth said...

These are great! My sister and her friends are going to do the His Holy Name challenge too. I wish I could too but school gets in the way.

Mandy said...

Love it! Wonderful verses....don't you just feel so full of HOPE when you read those??